Re: TB: Bold Vision (Mickey)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Bold Vision (Mickey)
  • From: Mickey Corley mcorley@compuserve.com
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 03:38:53 -0400

Message text written by INTERNET:iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
>Micky.............. Bold Vision is not blooming now. Most of the photos
I'm posting now were blooming this past spring.
<

Thanks,   All of your photos are gorgeous.  I'm guessing you're using a
35mm single lense reflex camera.  When I started looking for a digital
camera, I was told they would never make one that would take the place of
the SLR as far as the quality of the image was concerned.  I've seen so
many on iris photo that looked as good as any I took with a 35mm.  I
haven't acquired the capability yet of taking really good pictures with my
digital.  The only draw-back with the 35mm was that by the time I got the
photos back, I would have trouble IDing the various cultivars.

I don't feel so bad about not having any rebloomers other than Eleanor
Roosevelt, which only blooms about every 5 years for me.  I've never looked
for rebloomers but was beginning to think I had missed something.

Mickey
Bethany, OK - Center of Oklahoma, USA
Zone 6/7

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511