Re: Centre Stage.

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Centre Stage.
  • From: Sandy Ives rives@rogers.com
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 13:21:39 -0400

Someone asked about 'Centre Stage' a while ago.

I replied, but haven't seen it show up here.   Apologies if you have
seen this before.

I don't grow 'Centre Stage', but I looked at the image and feel it is
very similar to 'Center Stage' (Ghio '70?) as described in the iris
register.

The exact spelling often trips me up, especially with 'our' vs 'or' endings.

Regards,

Sandy Ives in Ottawa

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping