Re: TB: Bold Vision (Mickey)

The only draw-back with the 35mm was that by the time I got the
> photos back, I would have trouble IDing the various cultivars.

I always carry a tiny sipral notebook with my camera, and notate every photo
I take. Takes a bit of discipline to get used to doing it, but I'd be lost
without it now. When the photos come back from processing I write the ID on
the back of the photo and put the page from the notebook in with the

Colleen Modra
Adelaide Hills
South Australia  Zone 8/9

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.