Re: input needed

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: input needed
  • From: laurief laurief@paulbunyan.net
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 03 12:12:15 -0600

It's not my cup of tea, either.  I don't care for the muddy colored
standards.  If they were a clear, pastel yellow, I might find it
appealing.  In fact, if they were just about any other color, I might
find it appealing.  Unfortunately, they are what they are.

OTOH, I love the red reblooming seedling, and I prefer shorter stalks
that aren't so prone to flopping over.  I know a garden in the frigid
north that would be happy to test that one for you.  ;-)

USDA zone 3b, AHS zone 4 - northern MN
acidic clay soil

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.