  • Subject: [iris-photos] Input-
  • From: "Dorothy Hartman" rhartman@chartermi.net
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 14:09:12 -0400

Mike, a lovely color, I would buy it, even though the height is not my favorite, will this be intro'd soon?
as to the mustard colored iris, I would not pay the intro price for it.
Dorothy Hartman
Pentwater, MI zone 5b
Lake Michigan weather 52 degrees,
beautiful color in the fall tree  leaves

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click Here!