OT: Notes for pictures (was TB: Bold Vision (Mickey))

  • Subject: [iris-photos] OT: Notes for pictures (was TB: Bold Vision (Mickey))
  • From: "Dana Brown" ddbro@llano.net
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 18:43:33 -0500

	That is what we do too, except I come home from taking pictures and
transcribe my notes onto the computer, for safe keeping of course.  This
year I did this for about 250 pictures taken on a trip.  When I went to pull
up the list a month or so later it turned out I had copied over the file
with an older version...losing all the information for those pictures.
Fortunately, several weeks later my husband found the notebook with the
original lists.  The moral of this rambling story is "don't throw out your

Dana Brown
Director TBIS
Malevil Gardens
Lubbock, TX