  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] ALLELUIA and KINDLE A FLAME
  • From: Christopher Darlington chris.darlington@sympatico.ca
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 20:30:08 -0400

Nice photos, I suspect you're under ezposing your film by at least 1
stop if not a bit more.  When you under expose slide films, the colors
get very rich and saturated.  I remember in photo school, we spent an
entire semester learning how to have total control of exposure for B&W,
color and slide film.  Metering is also a bit of a science.  Hand held
incident meters will get you in the ball park easily after a few
calibration tests.  In camera readings can be misleading and throw you
knuckle and curve balls.

I'm in a World Series frame of mind ;-)