Re: input needed

Mike,

I like different stuff, this qualifies as different.  I wouldn't pay
$50.00 USD for it but then again, I wouldn't pay this money for any new
introduction from anybody.  I'd fancy using this with an Arilbred like
SHEIK to see what happens.  The lines on the falls are great !

My philosophy is that there's too many pretty irises out there but not
that many interesting ones to choose from.  Yeah, I know I had to go
ahead against the grain again but that's who I am and I get bored
easily.

Chris up in cold Canada

> Mike Sutton wrote:
>
> Personally can't stand this one but George thinks it is OK.
> Everything is fine in terms of banching and bud count, vigor,
> rebloom etc.  I just don't like the color combo.  Could use some other
> eyes on it, my personal bias is real strong on this one.  Has been
> reblooming this week.
> Mike

>                        [Click Here!]

>                       Name: Pa160014.jpg
>    Pa160014.jpg       Type: JPEG Image (image/jpeg)
>                   Encoding: base64

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!