Re: RE:when a weed isn't

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE:when a weed isn't
  • From: "Donald Eaves" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 21:04:10 -0500

I guess that shows how I manage the garden.  A light hand with fertilizer
and always on the dry side.  Does it grow rampant under better conditions?
It has spread very little for me, but blooms profusely in the fall.  It's
growing in a tough spot - as if I had any that aren't - but this one is
among the worst.