RE: When a weed isn't

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] When a weed isn't
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 19:20:13 -0700

I have a wild aster that grows at our mountain cabin.  It is taller, skinnier and a darker violet blue.  I sometimes let it grow among the irises.  If it bothers anything, it’s easy to remove.  The little white daisy in the foreground looks very familiar too.

Francelle Edwards, Glendale, AZ where the temperature is still in the 100s, 103 yesterday, 101 today, six months of 100 degree weather!  Many of the irises can’t take that, and it’s hard on me too.