unsubscribe

  • Subject: [iris-photos] unsubscribe
  • From: Larry Huyck iristocrat10@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 20:50:42 -0700 (PDT)

From: "Margie Valenzuela"
From: "Margie Valenzuela"
From: "Margie Valenzuela"
From: "J. Griffin Crump"
From: "Donald Eaves"
From: "Colleen Modra"
From: "Colleen Modra"
From: "PATSY NORVELL"
From: Jelcy Romberg
From: Christopher Darlington
From: Christopher Darlington
From: "J. Griffin Crump"
From: "Donald Eaves"
From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
From: "Margie Valenzuela"
From: "Margie Valenzuela"
From: "Margie Valenzuela"
From: "Margie Valenzuela"
20. Re: TB September Replay
From: "Margie Valenzuela"

Message: 1
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 09:25:27 -0700
From: "Margie Valenzuela"
Subject: TB: Los Coyotes

HI,

This photo is Los Coyotes. Too bad there were no coyotes roaming the hill behind us at the time I took this. That would have made a fun picture. :-)

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9
IrisLady@comcast.net

[This message contained attachments]

Message: 2
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 09:30:58 -0700
From: "Margie Valenzuela"
Subject: IRIS ART: Gnu (redone)

Here is the Iris ART for today - - Gnu. A fascinating iris for me - - with each flower being different.

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9
IrisLady@comcast.net