Re: Ziggy

----- Original Message -----
From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
To: <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 1:32 PM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Ziggy

Oh WOW!   I want one!!!!  ;-)

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9
IrisLady@comcast.net
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sterling Okase
  To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 6:24 PM
  Subject: [iris-photos] Ziggy

  Hi Dana,

  My stalk is not blooming yet but I saved this pic that
  was either posted on Iris Photos or sent to my by
  someone. I think maybe Roger Duncan of Superstition
  sent it to me. Anyway, I am very excited. If it gets
  to bloom, I am going to save the pollen and try
  getting some seeds from next spring's blooms.

  Sterling
  Seattle, WA. USA
  Zone 8

  --- Dana Brown <ddbro@llano.net> wrote:
  > Sterling,
  >       I don't suppose you have a picture of Ziggy to
  > share with us?
  >
  > Dana
  >
  > Dana Brown
  > AIS Region 17 Judges Training Chairperson
  > Director TBIS
  > AIS, ASI, MIS, RIS, SPIS, TBIS
  > Malevil Gardens
  > Lubbock, TX