Re: Seedling For comment

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Seedling For comment
  • From: "Bonnie Rose" iris@syix.com
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 09:40:59 -0700

Smiles to you Bill!........thanks for the interesting information........I didn't really expect anyone to give me an explanation!!.......and so quick!!!.......I knew how to use the expression I just didn't know what a T had to do with it!!.......Thanks to you I know a little bit more then when I woke up this morning.......I am going to sneak in that my long time friend and I are still that and plan on seeing each other next May!!.........please don't post comments to the group site or I will be in a heap of trouble from John!!........I do know what that expression means!!!!!!.........have a wonderful day Bill and keep making us smile!!!!