Re: CULT: Aust rainfall map

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: CULT: Aust rainfall map
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 07:53:01 -0400

Thanks Colleen.  Interesting.

Much of the eastern and southern coastal areas are <much> wetter than I
had imagined.  I knew the northern part of the continent had a lot of
rain, but am surprised to learn (assuming my arithmetic hasn't failed me
again) that the two lighter shades of green are in the range of normal
rainfall in my area.  Average rainfall here is around 45 to 60 inches
(1143 to 1524 mm).

Ok, Jan, which little blob of color are you in?  And where is Tempo Two?

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping