Re: TB: Seedling w/different backside color - input please

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Seedling w/different backside color - input please
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" jgcrump@erols.com
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 19:22:20 -0400

Margie  --  I missed seeing this seedling when you first posted it,  I guess.  There isn't enough color contrast for me, but the form is fine and what I can see indicates that you might have some beauties out of this in the next generation.  I'd suggest trying Barry Blyth's CHINESE TREASURE, for one.  It has a red beard and should give you good color in the falls.  --  Griff