Re: TB: Seedling w/different backside color - input please

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Seedling w/different backside color - input please
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 23:03:39 -0700

Thank you all for the feedback on this seedling, and for your suggestions/ideas on what would result in interesting crosses.  I have already used it this year in some crosses......................thinking the same as many of you have ..................(that it should produce some interesting offspring.)  If I remember correctly - I crossed it with Traitor, Green and Gifted, and even back to itself.  They all took.  :-)

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9
IrisLady@comcast.net