RE: Re: CULT: alien weed - Cuscuta

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] Re: CULT: alien weed - Cuscuta
  • From: "Harold Peters" harold@directcon.net
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 13:12:48 -0800

I still think that Roundup painted on the parasite is worth trying. Start
with just a few spots using working strength solution. If that works, slowly
increase the amount of parasite being treated. Isolation of parasite
infected plants and transfer control should also be considered to the extent
possible. A little Roundup can't be as damaging to the host as burning the

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762