[PHOTO] I.d. Help?? white SA | Mon, 27 Oct 2003 19:50:34" />

[PHOTO] I.d. Help?? white SA

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] I.d. Help?? white SA
  • From: "Will Warner" wildbill@techie.com
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 19:49:58 -0600

Hello, Heres some pics of a TB white SA.  I purchased this as alabaster unicorn, but don't think it is.
It has lot's of yellow in the hafts and beard, the yellow is real prominant.  It is a great bloomer, very
tall.  Distinct form, with long horns, and sometimes spoons/flounces.  Anybody know what it is, or is
it actually alabaster unicorn?  Any help appreciated.  Thanks in advance....Will
--
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.