[PHOTO] SA's | Mon, 27 Oct 2003 20:07:14" />

[PHOTO] SA's

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] SA's
  • From: "Will Warner" wildbill@techie.com
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 20:07:02 -0600

Here's some SA's I got from suttons a few years ago.  I like them all.  These all bloomed the first
spring after fall planting.  I was surprised about how neat hubble space telescope was, the color
on the horn is really wild.  Coral point's color is more even than I expected.  Very nice.
Thanks..Will