Re: I.d. Help?? white SA

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] I.d. Help?? white SA
  • From: "Will Warner" wildbill@techie.com
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 23:02:50 -0600

I purchased them from a local iris grower; Karen & Nancy's Iris in Brighton Mo.  The iris was
marked Alabaster Unicorn, but when I bought it she said she didn't know if it was right.  It's one of
those growers that you go to when iris are blooming and pic out the one's you want.    Then I
saw a pic on the net of Alabaster unicorn, and It didn't look the same.  I wasn't
buying them by name, but by the flower, if you know what I mean.  It puts on a good display of
tall, rather stable stalks. Thanks for the input.