Re: SA's

> This is Hubble Space Telescope, I still grow it.
> Sometimes the lines and purple dotting show up more.
> It was given to me by the hybridizer Barbara Wight.

OK, I'm confused now.  When I moved, many things lost their identity.
I know I used to have HUBBLE SPACE TELESCOPE in the unknown bed but
but I had never seen it bloom. When this one bloomed, I assumed it
was HOWDY DO because there wasn't any of this so called dotting.    I
was quite sure though that this was very similar to the actual HOWDY
DO that also came from Suttons.  Anybody have a photo of HOWDY DO to
share ?

Here is a photo of what I now think is HST but had it labeled as
HOWDY DO in the garden.  This is a web site that's very much under
construction so please reserve judgement until I can get some more
time to add pages and correct spelling, proof read etc.

http://ca.geocities.com/broue2002/howdydopage.html

I'll have to check but I think this plant was destroyed by Borer but
I have several crosses with it and it was very pod fertile.  I guess
I'll order both plants next year and compare.  What ever it is, it's
a fantastic grower.

Chris

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping