[PHOTO] Re: Re: howdy do | Tue, 28 Oct 2003 08:49:07" />

[PHOTO] Re: Re: howdy do

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Re: howdy do
  • From: "Will Warner" wildbill@techie.com
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 08:48:38 -0600

Here's a pic I found on the net at Snowcreek.  I looked it up when you mentioned that mine was
mislabeled.  I just moved all my iris, and always kinda worried that I'm gonna get them mixed up.
Howdy do looks to have a light purple horn, but no spotting.  Thanks for the link to your pics..Will