[PHOTO] Re: I.d. Help?? white SA | Tue, 28 Oct 2003 10:27:01" />

[PHOTO] Re: I.d. Help?? white SA

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] I.d. Help?? white SA
  • From: "Mike Sutton" suttons@lightspeed.net
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 08:28:06 -0800

Not Alabaster Unicorn for sure.  attached is Alabaster Unicorn.  Yours looks
more like an older cultivar from Austin but I can't remember the
name.....must be getting old.
Good luck with your IDing.
Mike Sutton