Re: howdy do

Will,

I checked out Snowpeak and it looks as if I have two separate clumps
of HUBBLE SPACE TELESCOPE and no HOWDY DO at all.  I'll check the
other photos tonight since I'm reading the messages at Yahoo and
can't see the photos here at work.

Only thing is that one of my maybe HST clumps had a stalk of over 40
inches, the one in the photograph. Snowpeak list it at 29".

I'll get to the bottom of this ;-)

Thanks to everybody for the assistance.
Chris

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.