[PHOTO] Re: christopher(proto-horns) | Tue, 28 Oct 2003 10:59:14" />

[PHOTO] Re: christopher(proto-horns)

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] christopher(proto-horns)
  • From: "Will Warner" wildbill@techie.com
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 10:58:27 -0600

Christopher, I was looking at your pics, and on Babbling brook, you mention it's small horns. I've
seen this too.  Not on it, but on this little yellow unknown cultivar.  it's almost MTB, but a little
bigger, blooms fairly late. Really floriferous.  I got it in mix of iris from a botanical iris sale through
a friend, none were marked.  It has
irregular maroon dot's and streaks.  It almost always has the little horns your talking about.  If you
know what it is, let me know.  Thanks...Will