Re: Iris Robber

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Iris Robber
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 13:41:31 EST

In a message dated 10/28/2003 8:29:09 AM Central Standard Time, oneofcultivars@aol.com writes:

Pictured here is Lazy Bill Burleson caught in the act of workin'.

Looks to me like Lazy Bill is going to have to give up the title! He's done gone and abdicated the post.  All them iris diggins and box stuffins HAVE to qualify as too much voluntary work for him to retain such a distinction!  And look at all that tape!  Takes too much energy just to wrap all that tape around them boxes!

Don't miss out folks.  Our Hardworking Bill, formerly Lazy Bill, has some good bargains in them boxes.  LOL!

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here