Re: Roof Rats

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Roof Rats
  • From: "Arilpums" arilpums@comcast.net
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 14:54:45 -0800

Yes, they like fruits. That's how we discovered their being around alto no visible. Our tomatoes were being tasted before we could pick them red! We never washed out tomatoes before since we knew where they came from, but now just thinking that they may have walked on them, we wash each and every one. Oh well ...