Re: Seedling pic veining

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Seedling pic veining
  • From: Gerry Snyder gerry.snyder@comcast.net
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 15:53:16 -0800

Will Warner wrote:
> Good call, i looked up Busy Being Blue.  The veining on the falls is very much like the white
> seedling.  It's on my iris to get list.

A few years ago, I was really impressed by BBB on a trek, and bought it
at our club auction the next fall. Having neither good records nor a
good memory, I bought it again a couple weeks later at our club's Region
15 auction. :)

It did okay here, but was not super happy in the
spring-thru-fall-sun-bakes-everything iris bed.

I still recommend it.

Gerry, with only Mariposa Autumn in bloom

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!