Re: Re: HUBBLE SPACE TELESCOPE

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: HUBBLE SPACE TELESCOPE
  • From: Christopher Darlington chris.darlington@sympatico.ca
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 23:24:13 -0500

Donald,

HST set a huge pod 2 years ago that contained 100 seeds.  I don't know
if any germinated. Now that I think of it, I may have lined out 4
seedlings from the cross, I'll check.  This would make it much more
fertile than a 1/4 bred but it really doesn't look like it.

I'll check my seedling bed tomorrow night when I get home.

Chris

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511