Re: 2 seedlings/Same parents - comments?

I like the top one especially. The way the falls are more horizontal
makes it different from others with the same color pattern. And when it
fits the size of the bloom as this one appears to, it makes a pretty
picture. SMILING FACES does this and charms me with it every time...

Margie Valenzuela wrote:

> Here are photos of 2 more seedlings.  Maiden bloom for these this
> year.  These seedlings are siblings - - out of World Premier.   Look
> how different they are. The yellow one seems to have just a bit of
> green in it's coloring.
> Comments on these anyone?  It would sure be appreciated.  :-)
> Margie V.
> Oro Valley, AZ.
> Zone 8/9
> IrisLady@comcast.net <mailto:IrisLady@comcast.net>

          Phone: 609-518-3700 x4444          Fax: 609-518-3720

  cathy@gixxergirl.org           http://www.gixxergirl.org/