Re: SA's

I've cross posted this info and parentage information to both The SA
Robin and Iris photos. This type of info is of great interest to me,
It deserves at spot in the SA archives.

Donald Eaves wrote on Iris Photos:

> Hubble Space Telescope
> 80-130:(Sdlg. x Dresden Gold) X Abu Zabad

DRESDEN GOLD is also an arilbred. An OGB commonly referred to as a
halfbred. ABU ZABAD is an OGB+, or more than half. With that as
the parentage, HUBBLE SPACE TELESCOPE would be an arilbred
genetically with at least an OGB- classification, commonly referred
to as quarterbreds, and possibly even an OGB even if the seedling
was a TB. Has HST been used as a parent?

Donald Eaves

Hi Donald,
I as well find this extremely interesting.  I checked my daubing
records and found the HUBBLE SPACE TELESCOPE set 3 pods for me in
2002.  The pollen parents were WILD JASMINE, GAMBLER, and one other
TB.  Potential parents are either BEVERLY SILLS, STUDY IN BLACK or
AMERICAN EAGLE.  I lost the tag but my note book claims that I made
these crosses.  I checked this morning quickly with a flash light
found 6 HST seedlings in the bed from WJ and GAMBLER crosses.  I
found 4 seedlings from the unknown cross in the bin that I brought
inside.  Aril blood in HST content may explain my initial complaint
of small/thin looking seedlings.  I'm going to guard these seedlings
with my life now since Fluff already knocked the bin off the window
sill into the kitchen sink.  This cat is really cute but he's a
pest ;-)

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!