[PHOTO] TB: Joyce Terry | Wed, 29 Oct 2003 23:26:06" />

[PHOTO] TB: Joyce Terry

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Joyce Terry
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 20:59:25 -0700

This is Joyce Terry.  2 photos of it actually. One photo is of it on the 3rd day - - beginning to dry out, but is still lovely.  For an older iris........ it has pretty decent form!  And great growth habits!!

Last winter it even rebloomed for me!!  I didn't know Joyce Terry could rebloom.  Has it rebloomed for any one else?

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9
IrisLady@comcast.net