Re: Re: Sutton's best sellers

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Sutton's best sellers
  • From: Bill Wells wells@train.missouri.org
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 20:06:41 -0600

That would be a hard sell in my garden. Love the rebloomers, of course,
but find all SAs very distasteful. :-(

Not sure how Conjuration sneaked into my collection, but it's living on
borrowed time. And a bonus Concertina is still tolerated for the moment
because she did bloom this fall after being planted this summer.

Bill Wells