TB: Zandria (Nebeker '95)

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Zandria (Nebeker '95)
  • From: "Cordesview" <cordesview@m33access.com>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 11:11:25 -0400

I love the color of this iris!   This is a first year bloom, and was a very short stalk.  The clump is not increasing well at all right now, and neither is Drama Queen, which is next to it.  I'm a little worried.  I dug up a rhizome of DQ, and the roots were dry and semi-mushy.  Leaves are drying up from the top on down.  I think it could be drought or lack of soil nutrients.  Anyone else have these problems?

Adam Cordes
Hillman, Michigan
Region 6
Zone 4 (and a half. . . )