Re: clarence

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] clarence
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@erols.com>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 22:05:16 -0400

Lloyd  --  We missed you at the regional meeting/show, but it's good to hear
from you.  CLARENCE, RENOWN, I BLESS and BROTHER CARL all bloomed for me
this past week or two.  Yours are the only ones that rebloom for me, other
than my own seedlings.  Just planted SILVER TRUMPETS, which I got at our C&P
auction, and JENNIFER REBECCA is also here, but doesn't rebloom for me.  --

zone 7 in Virginia