Anyone want to take part? (Canada)

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Anyone want to take part? (Canada)
  • From: "Karyne Bailey" <karynebailey@shaw.ca>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 00:36:50 -0000

Hey,

I am completing a round of fundraising for an International Leadership
program for Teens. We are out to cause a Teen Leader.

We are selling bulbs: daffodils, muscaris, tulips, crocuses, irises,
hyacinths, etc.

25 mixed crocuses - $8.00
20 jonquil daffodils - $10.00
18 mixed muscari - $8.00
20 mixed irises - $8.00
10 pink daffodils - $12.00
8 angelique tulips - $12.00
7 asiatic lilies - $12.00
7 mixed hyacinths - $12.00
10 Spanish blue bells - $10.00
15 giant daffodils - $12.00
15 mixed tulips - $12.00

150 bulb assortment - $70.00 (all of the above)
250 daffodils - $249.00
400 tulips - $349.00

Let me know - orders have to be into me by midnight October 13th so I
can get the orders placed.

Thanks, Karyne Bailey
Karynebailey@shaw.ca

ps: I know it's last minute but this is the training we are doing.
It's all about getting powerful and creating team. I would appreciate
anything you can do to help with the cause. Let's see how big we can
make this given our time line - 3 days!!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/2gGylB/TM