Re: REB: TB: Mueller sdlng

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: REB: TB: Mueller sdlng
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 20:00:51 -0400

Thanks for all the feedback, both on and offlist.  Guess I better start
paying more attention to it and see if I can coax it into some
reproduction one direction or the other.

Another fault I forgot to say - no idea what either parent was.  Some of
the seeds that Barb sent had parents listed, but this was from bee pods
on mixed seedlings.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Yahoo! Groups Links