Re: TB: another Mueller sdlng

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: another Mueller sdlng
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@erols.com>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 16:12:42 -0400

Linda  --  This one is quite pretty and has numerous good features  --  the
wire rim, the orange beard set off nicely by the white "bib", the amoena
factor, and the branching looks decent.  You say its health isn't too good?
I'd hope you might try moving it, just in case it needs better conditions,
and certainly try to get some crosses from it.  --  Griff