HYB:1812-2RE

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos]HYB:1812-2RE
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 10:06:50 EDT

More on the 1812 cross.  (Lemon Reflection X (Innocent Star x (Earl of Exxex x Hot Streak)

I was hoping for some red on yellow plicatas out of this since there is a 'smidgen' of plicata ancestry in LR.  Looks like I am getting what I've read (TWOI)  is 'typical' results from self x plicata . . .

This one, 1812-2RE, has a large bloom, great height, and excellent branching.  I'll let the bloom speak for itself.

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives