HYB:1812-pollen parent-Opps

  • Subject: [iris-photos] HYB:1812-pollen parent-Opps
  • From: "Neil A Mogensen" <neilm@charter.net>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 23:23:26 -0400

Betty, that is a beautiful and contrasty plicata.  I find myself drawn to it strongly.
The beard structure looks like it has a degree of thickening of tissue under it, extending beyond the beard into the fall.  Is that just a byproduct of how the colors photograph, or am I seeing something actually there.
If so, chances are, this seedling would be quite productive of SA offspring if you are interested in that sort of thing.
Neil Mogensen  z 7 western NC mountains

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links