RE: Interesting Seedlings

  • Subject: [iris-photos] RE: Interesting Seedlings
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" <rshadlow@wildmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 14:38:48 -0500

You're right, they are most interesting Colleen.  I hope that the
last G30-01 does make it to introduction, it should have a chance to
rebloom even for me with that parentage!

Thanks for posting them for us, its always fun to see what's
happening down your way.

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

still no frost, but definitely fridge temps

Care2 Mail is new and improved - 100MB free storage!

Yahoo! Groups Links