Re: HYB: Modra G63-06

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: HYB: Modra G63-06
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 16:25:13 -0400

12 cm!  I didn't look that closely at the pedigree, but from the photos
just assumed these were SDBs.  My goodness.

Space age irises aren't my interest, but I keep thinking that with more
flounces and wide open standards, they might eventually make a rose or
peony type bloom that might appeal to me.  Something like G63-06!

Do you have a stalk or clump shot or part of a stalk or something to
show us what this thing looks like in the garden?  I'm having trouble
imagining a TB with a bloom that looks like this!

<G63-06 is about 12cm across and the beards are orange
Colleen Modra IMPRESSIVE IRISES  PO Box 169 CHARLESTON  SA 5244>
--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8