HYB:REB:1604-1RE

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos]HYB:REB:1604-1RE
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 18:46:51 EDT

This one opened today.  Would have bloomed earlier but I destroyed 2 or 3 of the earlier blooms!  :-(

I'd been bad-mouthing the pollen parent.  I didn't even bring it with me.

Let me know what you think!

I've not got this camera thing down yet.  I set it on portrait but it left the picture blurred.  (Got to read some more)

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives