RE: HYB:REB:1604-1RE

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos]HYB:REB:1604-1RE
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 21:46:42 -0700

The falls could be wider and more ruffled, but I like the colors.  What are the parents?

I’m surprised that it’s still warm enough for rebloom in the Mid-West.  We were up at our zone 6 cabin this weekend where I found one of my seedlings with a rebloom stalk, but it has no chance of opening.  It’s been too cold.  Snow and freeze are predicted before the end of the week.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9