  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos]HYB:REB:1812-4RE
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 12:30:14 EDT

Reminder.  This is a self x plicata cross.  Posting these so people can see what I'm getting out of it.  There are 6 more of the 23 that are showing color.  If they are a lot like the ones alread posted I won't bother to post them.

This one is the darkest yellow and shows no signs of the purple overlay I've been getting.

Took the camera off portrait and it's clearer, but I still have to work with it.

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives