TB: Balancing Act (T. Johnson '03)

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Balancing Act (T. Johnson '03)
  • From: "Cordesview" <cordesview@m33access.com>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 13:33:26 -0400

This was gorgeous this year!  I had three stalks from a first year fan, so not much left for next year's bloom! Oh well, it should increase for me next year.

So, does this iris classify as a Bi-Tone, or an Amoena?  I would say amoena, but are there any other views?

Adam Cordes
President, Mio Irisarians
Hillman, Michigan
Region 6