Re: HYB:sharing:1812

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos]HYB:sharing:1812
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 16:11:18 EDT

In a message dated 10/25/2004 2:33:56 PM Central Standard Time, jerome_boulon@wanadoo.fr writes:

thanks for all your 1812 series photos

Jerome, I'm so glad you enjoy the photos. The last couple of years have been such fun in my fall garden.  I'm so lucky to have the space to indulge. There are several more of these to bloom if the warm weather holds, maybe another dozen.  I've several other crosses with maiden bloom stalks showing, also.

I'm beginning to worry about spring bloom . . . for the next stage of this adventure.

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives