Re: Anfosso/Loveridge Spuria hybrids

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos]Anfosso/Loveridge Spuria hybrids
  • From: "Francesca Thoolen" <arilpums@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 16:38:02 -0700

Bob, The Anfossos' web site is http://www.iris-en-provence.com There is an e-mail 'box' you can click on to. They know English, so you will be able to communicate. I do not think they show spurias in their iris catalog but I do know they ship spuria regularly to Paris as cut flowers. Perhaps they have a special spuria catalog? It would be a good try. Papa=Pierre, son=Jean Pierre, maman=Monique and Jean-Pierre's sister is Laure. I don't know who is in charge of the spurias. Good luck,

Francesca