  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos]HYB:1812-13RE
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 10:18:14 EDT

Sorry, folks,  my computer is messing up this morning.  Honest!  (I wish there was some way to take those things back. )

This is #13.  Enough different that I thought it was worth posting.  The white lines don't go as far down and it gives a much smoother look.

   There is one in the bud that looks like it is going to have different coloring.
    Two stalks.

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page