Re: Seedlings

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Seedlings
  • From: <willwarner@alltel.net>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 21:38:10 -0500

Nice seedlings Colleen, I too am surprised at the pink pigments.  I also
made some crosses with Honey Scoop, mine was crossed to a steely blue
seedling, really wondering how they'll look.    Did many of these siblings
come pink? Any have yellow/gold edges?  Just curious. Thanks again.
Will Warner

> From: "Colleen Modra" <colleen@impressiveirises.com.au>
> Date: 2004/10/26 Tue AM 05:49:34 CDT
> To: <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com>
> Subject: [iris-photos] Seedlings
> Here's some Space age seedlings on maiden bloom
> F360-01 Holy Fire x Honey Scoop (absolutely huge blooms)
> G03-01 Twice Thrilling x Momenteous Occasion
> third seedling is French Horn x About Town
> I hadn't relalised before this season that both Honey Scoop and Mom
Occ appear to carry pink genes.
> Colleen Modra
> PO Box 169
> ph 08 8389 4439